WILDLIFE REMOVAL from Hitman Termite & Pest Control
We trap and remove:
- FERAL CATS
- WE ALSO OFFER DEAD ANIMAL REMOVAL.
Why Stray/Feral cats are a problem:
- Feral cats can spread disease and parasites, make a stink with their mating spray, and loud noises at night with their fighting and mating. Most feral cat populations persist as a result of humans feeding them.
- Feral cats also hunt and kill local wildlife, such as songbirds, and can overtake other native wildlife, and cause them disease. Cat-Scratch fever and rabies are the main two diseases carried by these cats, but there’s the usual host of parasite and fecal matter diseases that any wildlife in overcrowded conditions can cause. These cats are sometimes dangerous and have been known to attack humans and other animals.
Ways you can help reduce the number of stray/feral cats
- Don’t feed stray cats
- Don’t abandon your pet cat – take it to a shelter
- Have your cat spayed or neutered