Ft Lauderdale Rodent Control
Rodent Control Rats, mice, and other rodents that are part of Florida’s natural environment are known to carry and spread a variety of diseases, both viral and bacterial. And, if they get into your home, they could bring those undesirable pathogens along with fleas and other parasites. Have HITMAN Termite & Pest Controls Home Program In Place Before They Come Knocking at your door. Hire a professional who can remove rodents in Deerfield Beach with a tried and true method. Our rodent prevention and control programs offer:
- Placement of the newest and most effective rodent snap and glue traps along with a non-toxic bait are used as an attractant
- Traps will be checked by our trained technicians regularly for bait additions and rodent removal.
- Placement of locked, tamper-proof bait stations that have a patio stone inside the bait station for a secure placement around the perimeter of your home or business. These stations use an anticoagulant rodenticide to eliminate your rodent problem
- Monitoring frequency will be determined by the level of rodent activity
- We offer Sealing of all accessible entry points into the structure that are quarter of an inch (¼”) or larger in diameter. Entry points are sealed with the latest rodent proofing materials.
- Applying entry limiting screens to all pipes and additional travel routes rodents use to gain access to your home or business.
Rodents may be determined to get in, however HITMAN Termite &Pest Control is more determined to keep the pests out! HITMAN Termite & Pest Controls full service rodent prevention and control program is guaranteed for as long as it is monitored and maintained by HITMAN’S trained technicians.
Norway rats are omnivorous and feed on a variety of food sources. If given the choice, they will consume meats, fruits, grain and nuts. Dead animals also serve as a food source for these rats and they are capable of catching small fish and rodents. They require water to drink and they make their colony as close to a water source as possible. Norway rats live in communities with one dominant member. Reproduction Reaches sexual maturity in two months and can breed any month of the year. Litter may number from eight to twelve. Females can have four to seven litters per year. Adults live as long as one year.
Nests inside and under buildings, or in piles of rubbish or wood. Excellent climber that can often be found in the upper parts of structures. Black or brown, seven to 10 inches long, with a long tail, large ears and eyes, and a pointed nose. Body is smaller and sleeker than Norway rat. Fur is smooth. Roof rats are prodigious breeders. Females are capable of producing up to eight pups per litter and can breed year-round. Within a year, one female may be responsible for up to 40 new rodents.
House mice are nocturnal and build nests in sheltered locations; usually nests within structures and burrows. Establish a “territory” near food sources that are generally 10 to 30 feet from nest. Inquisitive, but very wary. Excellent climbers.They are extremely territorial. Males may be aggressive, while females tend to remain in the nest, protecting their young.Prolific breeders by two months of age. Can have litters as often as every 40 or 50 days, with four to seven young per litter. Live up to one year.